MCSA Group provided architectural services to the State of Michigan for the exterior restoration of the building as well as renovation of the north entrance and restoration of the east porch. The Lewis Cass Building was originally constructed in 1922 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

The renovations met both ADA and State Historic Preservation Office requirements.

Return To
ARCHITECTURE > FEDERAL STATE AND MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT